Wednesday, August 23, 2017

August 24, 2017

Welcome to the New Thursday 13. Please join us by sharing 13 things on your blog - no rules, or topics - just whatever you like.

Did you get to see the eclipse? I hope you did.

Thursday 13 is easy. Just make a list of 13 things on Thursday. If you need help with a topic, you can check out the ideas at the top.

Things seem unsteady in the world. I suggest we all do something good for someone else today to honor the memory of a loved one.


Sign up with Mr. Linky after Today's Fact.
_____________
Today's Fact

On August 24, 79 AD (I don't know how they figure things to the exact date), Mt. Vesuvius woke up,  darkening skies and burying cities. The volcano sent ash and cinder plume rockets into the afternoon sky of southern Italy, killing tens of thousands in Pompeii with searing heat and burying them in ash where they lay. The eruption's flows also consumed the city of Herculaneum.
_____________

Leave your name below so we can visit your blogs. Be well and be safe.


1 comment:

  1. I oopsied on my linky.
    I accidentally linked to my old list...not sure how to fix it. :(

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen, and thanks for playing!